1. On the downloads page, you will see that there are two versions of the same ebook available; they differ only in size and format. Click on the "ADD TO CART" BUTTON for whichever ebook you want to purchase.
2. Once you have clicked to download to your ebook, you will be asked for your name and an email address. The link to get the book will be sent to the email address. You can also use the link on the web page that opens.
3. You will be asked to confirm/review that the information that you have entered is correct. Once you click "yes" then you will be taken to a new page with a link for you to download the book. Save it wherever you like on your computer and then go to open it.
4. On your computer, you will see an icon just like the one below. It looks like two books; one with an e on it. Note that the ebook file is a .exe file, and so your anti-virus or spam check software might ask if you really want to open it on your computer. You need to say "yes" in order to open the book.
5. Once you click to open the file, you will see a warning message like the following:
If you are nervous about opening any .exe file, see the sidebar to the right for a bit more information about what this means. --->
6. Once the ebook is open, you will see a box like the one below. Just click on "OK" to get into the book. You can navigate through the book with the "back" and "forward" keys at the bottom of the page. when you want to close the ebook, just click on the little white X in the red box that will appear at the top right corner of the ebook page.
7. I do not use your email address for any other purpose other than to send you your ebook. I do not rent, sell or publish your personal information and your purchase is over a secured connection.
9. Click the link in your email (or on the web page that pops up) to download your book. This should take about about two to five minutes on a high speed connection. The download link will expire after 48 hours and you will only have a few tries at downloading the book. Find the ebook icon where you saved it, open the book, put in your password (this is only required the first time you open the book) and enjoy your ebook!